perl return codes

From: jr(at)i-bucks(dot)com
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: perl return codes
Date: 2001-02-27 00:06:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am writing a few perl scripts accessing postgres. I have used the
examples in Bruce Momjian's book, where command results are tested.
(Variables such as PGRES_CONNECTION_OK and PGRES_TUPLES_OK are used).
Where can I find documentation on these types of variables, for other
commands? (source is okay, I just cannot find it).

thanks,
jr
john riehl