From: Chris Burkey <cburkey(at)einnovation(dot)com>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 1999-03-22 03:41:29
Lists: pgsql-ports
ver 6.4.2
RedHat 5.0

I got it installed and running. But I wanted to comment on the INSTALL doc.
I did have to download flex and the site you pointed to had moved it. It is now in the flex directory not in binary

Also, once I downloaded it and installed flex I had to update GNUmakefile to point to flex and not lex.

Thanks for the great work. We are going to use postgreSQL at: with JDBC.

Christopher Burkey		cburkey(at)einnovation(dot)com
Engineering Innovation Inc.

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Unprivileged userDate: 1999-03-22 14:58:39