Patch to put rudimentary dependency support into pg_dump. This addresses
the UDT/function order problem. Unfortunately, this is not a small patch so
I would prefer some debate about whether it should be applied 7.1.
* - Rudimentary support for dependencies in archives. Current
* uses dependencies to modify the OID used in sorting TOC
* This will NOT handle multi-level dependencies, but will
* relationships like UDTs & their functions.
* - Treat OIDs with more respect (avoid using ints, use macros for
* conversion & comparison).
pgsql-patches by date
|Next:||From: Tom Lane||Date: 2001-04-01 01:22:56|
|Subject: Re: pg_dump UDT/function dependency patch |
|Previous:||From: Fred Yankowski||Date: 2001-03-30 18:09:36|
|Subject: patch for minor Win32 makefile bug|