Re: pg_dump tries to do too much per query

From: Philip Warner <pjw(at)rhyme(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_dump tries to do too much per query
Date: 2000-09-18 05:25:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

At 16:29 17/09/00 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>As somebody pointed out a few days ago, pg_dump silently loses tables
>whose owners can't be identified.

This is now fixed in CVS. The owner of all objects are now retrieved by
using column select expressions.

If you can recall where it was, I'd be interested in seeing the report
since I have no recollection of it, and I try to keep abreast of pg_dump
issues...

Philip Warner | __---_____
Albatross Consulting Pty. Ltd. |----/ - \
(A.B.N. 75 008 659 498) | /(@) ______---_