Re: [INTERFACES] Can PostgreSQL be used in a C++ application

From: Roberto Joao Lopes Garcia <roberto(at)mha(dot)com(dot)br>
To: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Can PostgreSQL be used in a C++ application
Date: 1999-09-13 13:15:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

At 07:01 09/09/99 -0700, you wrote:

I do not have experience in C++ but I feel very confortble with C. I´m
using Libpq to make WWW applications but now I have to write an application
for Windows!!

Most user interfaces are in C++ (MFC and Qt), so can I mix C++ (MFC or Qt)
with C functions (maybe Libpq and my own functions)??? Could you give-me
samples???

Thank you???