From: Tony Smith <Tony(dot)Smith(at)smithmyers(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 1999-06-14 14:37:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I wish to get pgaccess running under windows 95, I have downloaded
pgaccess.tcl, ( which comes with libpgtcl.dll and libpq.dll which I have
put into the windows system directory ). I have also downloaded TclTk 8.1
and installed it, but when I try to run pgaccess.tcl I get an error
message which says:-

"couldn't load file "libpgtcl.dll" invalid argument while executing "load
libpgtcl.dll"
(procedure "Main" line 4) invoked from within "main $argc $argv ( file
pgaccess.tcl line 5044)"

I am not a TclTk programmer so have no idea what is going wrong, can anyone
help ??

Regards,

Tony Smith.