Delphi 3, PostgreSQL and PostODBC.

From: Oliver George <o_george(at)postoffice(dot)utas(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Delphi 3, PostgreSQL and PostODBC.
Date: 1998-07-19 02:35:17
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I've set up the ODBC driver etc... and using 'Database Explorer' (packaged
with Delphi 3) I can even successfully send a query to my database.

When I try to connect the database to my application I get the error
message: 'Your application is not enabled for use with this driver. Alias

This is a question I've seen asked before, I'm hoping someone can give me
the quick answer or point me at a web page somewhere.

Thanks, Oliver.

pgsql-interfaces by date