Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER v.0242

From: Sbragion Denis <infotecn(at)tin(dot)it>
To: Byron Nikolaidis <byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER v.0242
Date: 1998-05-23 07:24:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,

At 18.30 22/05/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Does anyone use the MFC CRecordSet or any other builders (Visual Basic,
>Borland, etc.) that use scrollable cursors like these?  If anyone has
>tested it or has any comments about it, please let me know.

well all my tests have been performed using VB 5.0 Recordset (either
snapshot or dynaset) and they worked since the first version of your
driver. Updates works well as long as there's a unique index on the table.
May be the VB 5.0 Recordset has no relation with the VC 5.0 CRecordset
class. Anyway I'll test the new version ASAP.

Bye!

	Dr. Sbragion Denis
	InfoTecna
	Tel, Fax: +39 39 2324054