From: Sbragion Denis <infotecn(at)tin(dot)it>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: VB and ODBC
Date: 1998-04-27 09:55:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have to revert my previous statement about a reference in the VB help
about the unique index problem. The reference was in the help of another
ODBC driver (the one supplied with the Solid RDMS) that I'm no longer
using. Anyway I'm pretty sure Solid was reporting this as a VB limitation,
not as a limitation of their own driver. I'll do some some deeper
investigation (aargh, I think I'll have to took a look in the Microsoft KB).

Bye !

	Dr. Sbragion Denis
	Tel, Fax: +39 39 2324054

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Sbragion DenisDate: 1998-04-27 10:08:50