Re: [INTERFACES] Money type mapping to VB5 Jet workspace

From: "Ken J(dot) Wright" <ken(at)ori-ind(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Money type mapping to VB5 Jet workspace
Date: 1998-12-31 21:58:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This is also a problem with the BDE & also with libpq. The odbc driver
could/should? fix this, but then what about libpq? The docs say the money
type is going away someday. Should we avoid using it? I believe a proper
fix involves both the backend & frontends. Forcing quotes around a numeric
value throws everyone off. Developer comments?

Ken