Multiple Cursors in libpq

From: Charles Welch <cwelch(at)rapfire(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Multiple Cursors in libpq
Date: 1999-10-22 21:02:20
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Is it possible to open more than one cursor at a time with libpq using the
same backend connection. I am accessing data in two tables at the same time
and I currently do this by opening a backend connection for each one. I
tried opening two cursors with only one backend connection, but even though
I use a different name for the second one, it trashes out the first one.

Thanks

cwelch(at)rapfire(dot)net