From: "Ken J(dot) Wright" <ken(at)ori-ind(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Reply-To: missing
Date: 1999-06-30 14:56:18
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I could not find on the PostgreSQL web site, who to send this to, so I'll
just start here because at least I won't get bounced. There is no Reply-To:
line in the messages recieved from this list. So just hitting reply in my
mail client will always default To: to the sender of the original message.
Consequently, I have to always remember to change the To: back to the list,
or always cc: the list and know that the original sender is always getting
two messages. Could this be changed? Or is there a good reason that it is,
and should stay this way? This is the only list of many that I subscribe to
that has this annoyance.

Cheers!

Ken

pgsql-interfaces by date