Borland BDE / blank table names

From: "Ken J(dot) Wright" <ken(at)ori-ind(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Borland BDE / blank table names
Date: 1998-05-26 17:59:22
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Repeat of 04/28/98 posting. No response.

Using psqlodbc.dll v06.30.0242 & PostgreSQL 6.2.1

I can not find any language driver to use in the BDE that produces correct
table names. Borland Database Explorer displays the correct number of
tables, but the table names are either blank, or extended ascii depending
on what language driver is selected. However, I can open the database and
execute SQL statements against known table names and the correct results
are diplayed.
Access97 has no trouble, so it appears to be Borland specific. Any ideas?
Or is this driver only being tested & developed for Access users?

Thanks,

Ken