PostgresSQL DBA Manager Opportunity

From: "David Agretelis" <david(dot)agretelis(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgresSQL DBA Manager Opportunity
Date: 2008-07-02 05:31:40
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I have been retained by an exciting startup in San Francisco, mynewplace.com,
to find a management level PostgresSQL database expert. MNP is a well funded
50 person dynamic startup environment with great potential. Two database
admin positions will also be available.

I would enjoy chatting with you and discussing this in more detail.

If you are interested, please feel free to give me a call 510-444-1526.
Additionally, if this doesn't seem like a good fit for you, if there is
someone you would recommend please let me know.

Thanks

David

Ultan Media Consulting

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: PriyankaDate: 2008-07-02 11:14:52