Re: postgresql and Mac OS X

From: Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Allison" <tom(at)tacocat(dot)net>
Cc: "Niklas Johansson" <niklas(at)codecraft(dot)se>, pgsql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql and Mac OS X
Date: 2008-10-30 08:20:08
Lists: pgsql-general

I feel good about control here, and I certainly don't have any problems. So,
please don't whine :) Especially since I want to run cvs head, and be able
to actually update it from cvs when I want to, that's the only choice.
Postgresql is so easy to get from sources, compared to other software
packages, I can't understand people even with slightest expierence in unix
to have any problems with it.