Re: OpenLink ODBC driver problem

From: esimbo(at)openlinksw(dot)co(dot)uk (Emmon Simbo)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: OpenLink ODBC driver problem
Date: 2004-11-09 10:50:58
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

Firstly, this sounds very much like you're using a different ODBC.ini
file. Can you confirm which odbc.ini file you're using. Secondly, if
you are indeed using the one provided by openlink or iodbc, then
please ensure that the environment variable has been set. There should
be an occurence of the file openlink.sh in your OpenLink Installation
directory, please run this and then retry your connection.

Regards
Emmon Simbo
Technical Services
OpenLink Software