Re: psqlODBC on MacOSX 10.3.5

From: esimbo(at)openlinksw(dot)co(dot)uk (Emmon Simbo)
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: psqlODBC on MacOSX 10.3.5
Date: 2004-10-26 11:46:15
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Alex

This looks like a frameworks issue and how you are compiling against
it.As the driver you're using is Open Source, this is an assumption
which I accept may be incorrect,you will find you need to make a few
manual changes to get it working. Is there a reason why you don't
want to go ahead with the OpenLink Postgres driver?

Regards
Emmon Simbo
Technical Services