TODO: Wiki page for every project

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cluster-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODO: Wiki page for every project
Date: 2009-11-20 02:51:28
Lists: pgsql-cluster-hackers

Welcome to our new mailing list!

Could all of the developers please create a wiki page on for your project?

I have created a central page to organize from:

I included a very basic template for adding information useful for
continuing our discussions and creating the 'cluster info' pages on
the main PostgreSQL website.

Please add the following to your project pages, and include whatever
other information you think is appropriate:

== Project Overview ==
Please provide a brief overview of your project goals

== Project Status ==
Please provide status of development

== Project Contacts ==
* Name of developer, or development mailing list
* Preferred method of contact
* Website link

-- - me - work

pgsql-cluster-hackers by date

Next:From: Hans-Juergen Schoenig -- PostgreSQLDate: 2009-11-20 10:35:27
Subject: partial replication ...