Looking for a job in Portland doing Postgres stuff?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for a job in Portland doing Postgres stuff?
Date: 2009-09-18 18:42:12
Lists: pdxpug

Let me know from time to time if you are. I found out this morning
someone had asked this at the meeting.

I get emails from recruiters. I'm not a huge fan of having them post
here - I encourage them to post to pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org (good
mailing list to subscribe to if you're looking...).

A few part and full-time opportunities have come up in the last month or so.

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me
http://endpoint.com - work