Seattle conference?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Seattle conference?
Date: 2009-08-28 17:45:24
Lists: pdxpug

Hi!

Anyone want to submit a talk to the Seattle conference?

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/talksubmission

There are still slots left, and it's a great opportunity to connect
with people in the Seattle area. I'm particularly interested in the
folks working with geodata. This is a huge topic right now, and it
would be great to get more dialog about this going with our neighbors
to the north.

thanks!
-selena

--