Fwd: [OpenSQL Camp] OpenSQL Camp, November 2009 in Portland, OR

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: [OpenSQL Camp] OpenSQL Camp, November 2009 in Portland, OR
Date: 2009-07-30 04:00:26
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

We're planning to have OpenSQL Camp in Portland. The event will be
free, and we're hoping to have 120 people there. We've started a wiki
page for adding yourself to the attendee list, and for helping with
planning!

http://opensqlcamp.org/Events/Portland2009/

We'll keep you posted as details evolve! Feel free to pass this on to
groups you think might be interested.

-selena