Re: Brochure final layout

From: Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Rob Napier <rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Brochure final layout
Date: 2009-07-12 15:28:55
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi Rob,

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 5:53 AM, Rob Napier<rob(at)doitonce(dot)net(dot)au> wrote:
> I have been working on the artwork for the new brochure. I took the concepts
> previously put forward. I purchased the hi-res images and have created the
> layout in InDesign. So, subject to choosing a printer and giving final
> approval on the artwork, we are ready to go.
<snip>

> I hope you are happy with the brochure.

It looks great!! I especially like the smilies :)

And: "It won’t stop you from singing in the shower."

What I like about this flier is that it speaks to our strengths --
sense of humor, AND technical awesomeness.

I didn't see whether you'd uploaded the inDesign originals -- that
would be most helpful as all the designers I know have access to that.

Sorry I wasn't able to reply earlier...

-selena

--
http://chesnok.com/daily - me