Fwd: PostgreSQL info for TDWI chapter meeting?

From: Selena Deckelmann <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: PostgreSQL info for TDWI chapter meeting?
Date: 2009-03-18 16:42:32
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Anyone in Boston want to step up?

What about someone from Philly/NYC?

-selnea

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Doug Newton <Doug(dot)Newton(at)mathworks(dot)com>
Date: Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM
Subject: PostgreSQL info for TDWI chapter meeting?
To: "selena(at)postgresql(dot)org" <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "press(at)postgresql(dot)org"
<press(at)postgresql(dot)org>

(Hello - Please forward this on to your product/marketing organization...)

I am coordinating a TDWI (Data Warehousing Institute) Boston chapter meeting
for August 2009, and our topic is "Open Source Data Warehousing and BI".

I am wondering if you have any materials you could supply us to educate our
members, for this session. Or even better, if there are local PostgreSQL
resources in the Boston area who could present a topic at that meeting.

Please let me know.
thanks,
Doug

Doug Newton
Mgr, Data Warehouse
The MathWorks | 3 Apple Hill Drive | Natick MA 01760 USA
www.mathworks.com<http://www.mathworks.com/> | 508-647-7441
-

--
Selena Deckelmann