Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Melanie <melanie(at)dunslane(dot)net>, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Your message to Members awaits moderator approval]
Date: 2008-10-28 14:59:18
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 7:49 AM, Joshua D. Drake <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com> wrote:
> Melanie wrote:
>>
>> Since the .us list is now slowed down by being a moderated list, I want to
>> confirm before friday that the deletion of my(and whomever else's) email
>> address and then it being readded, did not ALSO result in my vote being
>> deleted.  I just assume I don't need to vote again and want to confirm.
>
> Melanie,
>
> pgus-general is not a moderated list. The members@ list is. The members@
> list is meant to be an announce list which is why it is moderated.

Josh,

Melanie was talking about the postgresql.us mailing list - which she
indicated above.

Perhaps you meant to name that list members-announce(at)postgresql(dot)us?

The impression you gave me by simply calling it 'members' is that this
is a list designed to bring people together, which doesn't work very
well when we can't talk to each other.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann