10/16 - 7pm, MEETING: PITR and PostgreSQL

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 10/16 - 7pm, MEETING: PITR and PostgreSQL
Date: 2008-10-16 05:44:18
Lists: pdxpug
Even though we're all still recovering from PostgreSQL Conference
West, we will still have our monthly meeting on October 16, 2008. This
month, Selena Deckelmann will provide a tutorial on setting up
Point-in-time recovery for your PostgreSQL installation. This will be
hands on, with the ever-dangerous LIVE DEMO.

We will be meeting at FreeGeek - 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, OR.  7pm.

In November, our own Randal Schwartz of Stonehenge Consulting
( will be giving a talk on Smalltalk and
Postgres integration. We also will have a 15 minute presentation from
a mystery guest. There will also be a SNEAK PREVIEW of that talk
tomorrow night. Srsly.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....and of course, drinks at
the Lucky Lab ( ) at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd

Selena Deckelmann
Me -

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Joshua DrakeDate: 2008-10-20 17:05:50