Conference: Friday dinner at Paddy's in Portland

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Conference: Friday dinner at Paddy's in Portland
Date: 2008-10-08 20:53:18
Lists: pdxpug

Those of you in town on Friday evening are welcome to join us at Paddy's at
6pm for dinner:

Paddy's Bar & Grill
65 SW Yamhill St
Portland, OR 97204
http://paddys.com/contact.php?soundState=on&page=contact

The reservation is under 'Selena', and we'll be sitting in the front of the
building. The MAX runs directly in front of the restaurant.

Food is good - vegetarian-friendly, but not necessarily vegan or
gluten-free. Those looking for those types of food options, let me know -
there are actually places nearby to eat, and you could join us a little
later for socializing after a proper meal.

I'll be directing those that want dinner at the Code Sprint over there - so
I asked for 20 seats. Once again, please email me if you'd like to join us
so that I can ask for more space if there are more of us.

This isn't a sponsored dinner - so we'll all go dutch, unless a generous
member of a company would like to sponsor us :)

Can't wait to see you all!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann