October 16 Meeting! Randal + Smalltalk

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: October 16 Meeting! Randal + Smalltalk
Date: 2008-10-01 22:51:25
Lists: pdxpug
Thank you Tim for writing up our monthly announcement!  Hope to see you at
PG Conference West, or at our meeting on the 16th!!

--

Even though PG Con West will be going on October 10-12 in sunny (hopefully)
Portland, we will still have our monthly meeting on October 16, 2008 with

We will be meeting at FreeGeek - 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, OR.

While many people may know him from his talks and papers on Perl, he is also
quite knowledgeable about Smalltalk and will be giving a talk on Smalltalk
and Postgres integration.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....and of course, drinks at the
Lucky Lab (http://www.luckylab.com/ ) at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd. afterwards.

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx