October 16 Meeting! Randal + Smalltalk

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: October 16 Meeting! Randal + Smalltalk
Date: 2008-10-01 22:51:25
Lists: pdxpug
Thank you Tim for writing up our monthly announcement!  Hope to see you at
PG Conference West, or at our meeting on the 16th!!

Even though PG Con West will be going on October 10-12 in sunny (hopefully)
Portland, we will still have our monthly meeting on October 16, 2008 with
our own Randal Schwartz of Stonehenge Consulting (
The meeting will be at 7PM.

We will be meeting at FreeGeek - 1731 SE 10th Avenue, Portland, OR.

While many people may know him from his talks and papers on Perl, he is also
quite knowledgeable about Smalltalk and will be giving a talk on Smalltalk
and Postgres integration.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there....and of course, drinks at the
Lucky Lab ( ) at 915 SE Hawthorne Blvd. afterwards.

Selena Deckelmann
Me -

pdxpug by date