2-3 month contract position

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 2-3 month contract position
Date: 2008-09-05 18:30:09
Lists: pdxpug
I got a call from a recruiter about a contract in NW portland:

Currently looking for a solid PostgreSQL Database Developer/Architect for a
short-term contract opportunity (2-3 months) for our client in NW Portland.
Our client is in need of some database / 3-tier architecture help for a
short-term eval / design project.

They're a python shop looking for a database guru. The idea is that the DBA
comes in, helps out with the data design and then they take over after the
contract is done.  Doesn't seem like they're looking for permanent position.
Looks like they would like someone on-site for the duration of the contract.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the
recruiter.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann