Re: June blog

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org, "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: June blog
Date: 2008-06-16 14:49:08
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Good point, I see what you are referring to.  The funny thing is that
> I've periodically viewed the blog, and today is the first day that I
> have seen its order reversed.
> Selena,  it there a way that I can configure to blog so that it's
> reading order is corrected?

It's a bug in Drupal.  I am trying to figure out exactly where it is
coming from, but haven't found it yet.

I was adding a module that allows moderation of posts so that we could
have a submit queue for PgDays, but it messed a bunch of stuff up!

So, I'll most likely be upgrading the whole system sometime this
evening.  Sorry about the inconvenience.  Should be fixed up by

Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association -
Me -