Re: June blog

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Richard Broersma" <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: noelp(at)calpacs(dot)org, "Los Angles PostgreSQL Users Group" <lapug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: June blog
Date: 2008-06-16 14:49:08
Lists: lapug
On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 6:24 AM, Richard Broersma
<richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Good point, I see what you are referring to.  The funny thing is that
> I've periodically viewed the blog, and today is the first day that I
> have seen its order reversed.
>
> Selena,  it there a way that I can configure to blog so that it's
> reading order is corrected?

It's a bug in Drupal.  I am trying to figure out exactly where it is
coming from, but haven't found it yet.

I was adding a module that allows moderation of posts so that we could
have a submit queue for PgDays, but it messed a bunch of stuff up!
gah.

So, I'll most likely be upgrading the whole system sometime this
evening.  Sorry about the inconvenience.  Should be fixed up by
tomorrow.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann