discount on training in Santa Clara, June 23, 2008

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Josh Tolley" <eggyknap(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: discount on training in Santa Clara, June 23, 2008
Date: 2008-06-05 02:40:33
Lists: pdxpug
FYI!  Let me know if you want to go, and I'll help coordinate with
other PUG folks.

All,

From project supporter Open Technology Group:

I've got a confirmed-to-run PostgreSQL course going on in Santa Clara,
CA the week of June 23, 2008 .  Currently it's a small class (only 3
students), so folks who attend will definitely get lots of one-on-one
instructor time there.
If you know of anyone who might be interested, please do let them
know...or if its possible to pass this on to your local PUG, that
would be great...  The price for the 5 day class is $2,195 ($100 less
for gov't/education customers, and group discounts are available as
well). A course outline and details is available at :
http://otg-nc.com/training-courses/coursedetail.php?courseid=40 .  If
you've got multiple PUG people who want to attend, I can apply a
multi-student discount to them..or make a donation to the PUG.

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us

pdxpug by date