Request for proposals: PDXPUG PgDay, due by June 20, 2008

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Request for proposals: PDXPUG PgDay, due by June 20, 2008
Date: 2008-06-02 02:11:28
Lists: pgsql-announce
PDXPUG PgDay will be on July 20, 2008.  This is a one-day conference
happening the day before OSCON at the Oregon Convention Center.

We are inviting anyone who has something interesting to share about
PostgreSQL to send us a proposal!

We'd like to have at one 1.5 hour tutorial and up to five 45-minute talks.

We welcome talks in any of the following areas:

* Case studies involving interesting and innovative uses of PostgreSQL
from an application developer, PostgreSQL developer or administrative
user perspective
* Converting from other databases to PostgreSQL
* How-to accomplish database administration tasks (partitioning,
backups, replication, writing stored procedures)
* Practical advice on configuration, monitoring and database management

We will notify submitters of their acceptance by June 25, 2008.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at PDXPUG PgDay!

-selena
--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Ishikawa ToshiyukiDate: 2008-06-02 02:53:42