Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Subject: Re: State of PostgreSQL, BOF at OSCON?
Date: 2008-05-29 16:03:15
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Robert Treat
<xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 May 2008 22:58:41 Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>> On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 7:45 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
>> > Who should give these things?  AFAIK, we will have lots of PostgreSQL
>> > luminaries there: me, Bruce, Nasby, JD, Selena, Fetter, Jeff, etc.
>> I love lightning talks, and would enjoy giving the State Of Pg talk.
>> I defer to those who have being doing this for a while, though :)
>> I'll, of course, be there for the BoF and can help out in any way.
>> I'll have some special tshirts to share.
> I normally put in for a BOF as part of my regular OSCon prep, but has someone
> already put in for the booth? IIRC Drake usually handles that?

Oops!  Sorry, Robert.  I put the request in already.  I mentioned all
the regular suspects by name, and I'll see if I can add a few of you
to the talk.

JD had requested the booth already.  Gabrielle Roth was going to
manage volunteers and booth setup this year.

Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association -
Me -