Re: Public announcement

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Public announcement
Date: 2008-05-27 17:56:13
Lists: pgeu-general
On Tue, May 27, 2008 at 12:49 AM, damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info> wrote:

> On april 26th, 2008 the French Official Journal published the public
> announcement of PostgreSQL Europe. This was the last step of the
> legal/adminstrative work to create  PostgreSQL Europe association.
>
> I('m happy the announce that all legal stuffs are done. The PostgreSQL Europe
> association is now fully and officialy founded.
>
> You can check the public announcement on our brand new wiki :
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.eu/wiki/Image:Postgresql_europe_jo.pdf

Congratulations!  I was honored to be able to make the announcement
during the Lightning Talks at PgCon.

There were many smiles and applause, and I was able to point out
Jean-Paul and Magnus in the crowd.

Best wishes for much success and fun in the future!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us