Innotech 5-min presentation

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Innotech 5-min presentation
Date: 2008-04-15 20:27:07
Lists: pdxpug

I am giving a presentation at InnoTech on Thursday afternoon (2:30p)

So -- if you were going to see a 5-min presentation about PostgreSQL,
what would you want to see? Or what would you like others to see? I'm
supposed to try to focus on stuff happening in Oregon.  I have a
little list.. but would like to hear from you.

As a special incentive -- you send me a suggestion, and want to attend
Innotech, I will send you a conference pass code to get in for free.

Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association -
Me -

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Randal L. SchwartzDate: 2008-04-16 12:18:39