summer of code!! participants?

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selena(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: summer of code!! participants?
Date: 2008-03-17 20:57:18
Lists: pdxpug
PostgreSQL was accepted into the summer of code! Know students who
would like to participate? Please ask them to get in touch with
josh(at)postgresql(dot)org and selena(at)postgresql(dot)org!

[ Psst: PSU folks -- talking to you! ]

Here's an earlier announcement:

Google Summer of Code 2008 is starting now.  We need to get our projects page
up to date:
http://www.postgresql.org/developer/summerofcode

We also need PostgreSQL contributors to volunteer as mentors.  As well as the
core code, *any* project in the PostgreSQL "family" is eligible, including
drivers, GUIs, documentation, replication, applications and tools.  Don't be
shy!

Mentors must be patient, friendly, easy to stay in touch with, knowledgeable
about their project areas, and able to commit to spending several hours a
week helping their student(s) from May to August.

GSOC is an unparalled opportunity for our project to recruit new contributors,
and get students interested in databases.  We have one week to get everything
together.  So please respond soon!

--
Selena Deckelmann
United States PostgreSQL Association - http://www.postgresql.us

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Len ShapiroDate: 2008-03-17 22:21:10