Extreme Database Makeover: RT -- supplies?

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Extreme Database Makeover: RT -- supplies?
Date: 2008-02-13 16:04:26
Lists: pdxpug
Gabrielle got a JPG of the schema.  Should we have an RT example
instance to play with during the meeting?

I think it is too much to ask to also troubleshoot/test our
refactoring.  I was thinking we would just have the database ready,
maybe with some test data populated.  Can one of the presenters (Jeff,
David, Mark) handle that?

Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Mark WongDate: 2008-02-13 17:25:10