Re: access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
Date: 2008-02-12 16:52:12
Lists: pgsql-www

On Feb 12, 2008 8:44 AM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008 4:32 PM, Selena Deckelmann <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > May I please be given access to make changes to the web pages that are
> > housed on archives.postgresql.org? Also to
> > /community/lists/subscribe? This is the correct list to make these
> > requests, yes? I've sent three messages requesting changes so far,
> > with no response from anyone.
>
> Marc normally deals with the archives site, though I have been known
> to pickup fixes in his absence. Fire over the changes you want to me
> and I'll add them to my todo list and try to squeeze them in sometime
> this week.

I appreciate that.

Here are the pages that need to be updated:

http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

Also, can we get the following linked in the navigation menu along
with SFPUG, PDXPUG and SYDPUG:

http://archives.postgresql.org/lapug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/spug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/atlpug/
http://archives.postgresql.org/seapug/

I'm about to request lists for MADPUG and a new PUG in Austin, TX.
Possibly another two for Salt Lake City and Boston.

The groups are going to keep coming -- Can you grant me access to fix
these pages in the future?

> Anyone else with commit privs can tweak the other page - there are a
> few folks here that can do it, but if none of them are brave enough
> for the challenge I'll pick that up as well.

Thanks -- it sounds like Stefan is going to fix this.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group