access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: access to make changes to archives.postgresql.org, http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
Date: 2008-02-12 16:32:21
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

May I please be given access to make changes to the web pages that are
housed on archives.postgresql.org? Also to
/community/lists/subscribe? This is the correct list to make these
requests, yes? I've sent three messages requesting changes so far,
with no response from anyone.

The blank pages are causing lots of problems for the new user groups
because people are being directed to the "lists" pages to subscribe,
and when they click the links, nothing is there!

It took about 1.5 years to get the PDXPUG pages properly formatted.
Obviously, I would like to fix the new user group pages faster than
that :)

We have two more user groups that are "queued" because I don't want to
put them out there without proper support.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group