reminder about talk submissions for PG Conference East - due on Feb 3

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: reminder about talk submissions for PG Conference East - due on Feb 3
Date: 2008-01-30 05:46:58
Lists: pdxpug

See:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-announce/2008-01/msg00020.php

We could use a few more talks! Don't be shy :)

There's a possibility of footing some or all of your travel expenses.
It all depends on the sponsors, but we're doing our best to drum up
money.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group