NEXT MEETING: October 18, 7pm - Mark Wong on PostgreSQL Performance

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql PDX_Users" <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: NEXT MEETING: October 18, 7pm - Mark Wong on PostgreSQL Performance
Date: 2007-10-10 22:02:14
Lists: pdxpug

Topic: PostgreSQL Performance
Speaker: Mark Wong, consultant extraordinaire
When: Thursday, October 18th, 7:00pm
Where: FreeGeek, 1731 SE 10th Ave

Mark is going to try out his Performance talk for the conference
happening just two days later. Come get a preview! He'll be dishing
out practical tips for monitoring your database's performance with
system utilities and database statistics kept by PostgreSQL.

Also, Joshua Drake has promised to make the 90min drive from his house
out in the boondocks to visit us all. This is by no means a
requirement for attending, but if you'd like to help us stuff folders
for the conference, we'd love the help.

Of course, refreshments at the Lucky Lab after! And, if anyone works
for a company that would be willing to sponsor our beer tab on
Thursday, I would be a very happy PDXPUG organizer. Does that even
happen anymore?

It's been a long couple of weeks!

See you all soon.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group