conference -- Lunch Options near PSU volunteer

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: conference -- Lunch Options near PSU volunteer
Date: 2007-09-26 18:53:36
Lists: pdxpug
Could someone research Lunch Options for the conference?  I'm looking
for places that are within walking distance of the Engineering
building at PSU and are open on Saturdays for lunch. I'd like at least
4 locations with vegetarian options.

The lunch break will be for 1 hour.

Bonus points to someone who creates a PDF listing the locations and
includes a map.

-selena

--
Selena Deckelmann
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Rich ShepardDate: 2007-09-26 18:59:38