registration for PostgreSQL conference open!

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: registration for PostgreSQL conference open!
Date: 2007-09-07 18:01:13
Lists: pdxpug
Here's the announcement I'm going to be sending to the mailing lists I
know if.  Please forward on to whoever you think will be interested!

--
Hello!

Registration for PostgreSQL Conference Fall 2007 is open!

We're having the 1-day conference at PSU, followed by a dinner and
party!  Registration is free for students. We're asking for a $10
donation from students to join us for dinner, and a $60 donation from
non-students.  Corporate sponsorships are available.

        * Josh Berkus on the 8.3 beta
        * David Fetter on PostgreSQL's Babel of procedural languages
        * David Wheeler on PostgreSQL in Web 2.0 (Rails) applications
        * Mark Wong on performance
        * Joshua Drake on PLProxy and horizontal partitioning
        * Webb Sprague on PostGIS (geographic database)
        * More TBA!

All donations go to Software in the Public Interest, a 501(c)3
non-profit (and are therefore tax deductible!), and will be used for
PostgreSQL advocacy efforts.

Selena Deckelmann, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com
PDXPUG - Portland PostgreSQL Users Group
http://pugs.postgresql.org/pdx
http://www.postgresqlconference.org

pdxpug by date

Next:From: Roderick A. AndersonDate: 2007-09-08 17:31:12