sponsors?

From: "Selena Deckelmann" <selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: sponsors?
Date: 2007-08-29 21:16:09
Lists: pdxpug
Hello 'PUGers,

The web page is finally going up for the October 20th conference!

And thanks to Rafael, we will be using a room in the Engineering
Building at PSU.  Thanks bunches, Rafael!

We're looking for sponsors for the event. Do you know of a business or
individual willing to contribute? Please get in touch with me. We will
display their name or a banner on our announcement page, and of
course, mention them as generous sponsors during the conference.

-selena

pdxpug by date