Type Mismatch When Viewing Schema

From: "Haron, Charles" <Charles(dot)Haron(at)Cognitive(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Type Mismatch When Viewing Schema
Date: 2003-04-30 15:28:15
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,

When try to view the schema of one particular database I get the following
error:
"An error has occured in pgAdminII:frmMain.tvNamespace:

Number: 13

After which the only node in the tree that is visible is "Agreggates".

I had been able to view the schema of the database prior to this. I have no
problems with any other database on the server.

Using:
pgAdmin 1.4.12
W2K SP2
ODBC Driver verion 7.2.5