Re: problem

From: "Schleis, David" <dave(at)mail(dot)slh(dot)wisc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem
Date: 2005-09-13 13:19:56
Lists: pgsql-odbc

If you don't have a c: drive you could try the DOS SUBST command:

Associates a path with a drive letter.

SUBST [drive1: [drive2:]path]
SUBST drive1: /D

drive1: Specifies a virtual drive to which you want to assign a path.
[drive2:]path Specifies a physical drive and path you want to assign to
a virtual drive.
/D Deletes a substituted (virtual) drive.

Type SUBST with no parameters to display a list of current virtual drives.

-- dave