Re: entrance from php to postgresql

From: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
To: DCarrero <dcarreroc(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: entrance from php to postgresql
Date: 2006-07-11 15:34:11
Lists: pgsql-php
On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:39 AM, DCarrero wrote:

> Hi, i'm new here. my question is: Which is the best way to make an
> entrance from php to postgresql?
> I read in a manual call "PHP and Postgresql" writed for Vikram
> Vaswani, he mentioned that is useful to do it:
> Please i need help ....
> recommend this?

I'm not sure if you are asking about tools/software or just general
information about how to connect PHP and PostgreSQL. The PHP
documentation is here:

This book might be helpful to you:

If you need software and are using Mac or Windows, pgEdit supports
PHP and PostgreSQL ( PHP is built-in so
you don't have to install anything else to connect to a PostgreSQL

John DeSoi, Ph.D.
Power Tools for PostgreSQL