Re: Not able to find a table

From: Dale Seaburg <kg5lt(at)verizon(dot)net>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Not able to find a table
Date: 2007-07-30 15:45:45
Lists: pgsql-novice
A big thanks to Brian Hurt, Michael Fuhr and Michael Glaesemann for
pointing out the need to quote case-sensitive table and column
names.  Because I tend to search the documentation when I run into a
problem, rather than go through the docs thoroughly (all good
programmers *always* read the docs fully first , right? LOL), I was
not aware of the quote need.

Thanks again for the help.  I am transitioning from MS-Access to C#
and Npgsql.  What a challenge, to say the least!  Someone could make
a ton of money writing an Access-to-C# converter program...  LOL!

Dale.