Re: Psql errors

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Psql errors
Date: 2008-12-23 18:10:58
Lists: pgsql-admin
Well, this is sort of interesting.  I'm running Solaris 10.  The
problem was that I didn't export all of the necessary shared
libraries.  What's interesting is that it seems to matter what order
these are in, in the path.  If I export LD_LIBRARY_PATH and I put the
library identified as the "libdir" in the arguments for ./configure
first, it works, if I put it at that end it doesn't.

Carol