RE: Data access permission?

From: Carlos Felipe Zirbes <CZirbes(at)mercador(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Data access permission?
Date: 2001-03-30 20:09:04
Lists: pgsql-general

If he wants to restrict access to certains rows, he could create views on
those tables containing only the desired rows and then grant access in that
view to the correspondent user. Of course, he would have to create a view to
each user, but that would be no worse than manually grant/revoke access to
rows (if that were possible).

Carlos Felipe Zirbes
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail: carlosz(at)dbserver(dot)com(dot)br
Fone: (51) 342-8055 / (51) 378-9056