patch for passing the cts

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: patch for passing the cts
Date: 2005-06-14 15:20:08
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Well the good news is that the driver and the backend will pass the
cts with this patch.

Rather than commit this as is, I'd like to discuss the patch as it is.

I'm really not happy with the handling of IN/OUT parameters in the
query executor, however deferring parsing doesn't seem to be an
option either.

We need to know how many parameters there are  before
CallableStatment.setXXX, and CallableStatement.registerOutParameter
are called.

The real solution is to extend the FE/BE protocol to specify IN/OUT
parameters and send them down the wire.

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Roland WalterDate: 2005-06-14 15:38:32